Get Ahead in Indiana with an Online Master in Media from Tiffin University
If your future success in Indiana depends on a flexible, career-focused online Master in Media, it's time to enroll at Tiffin University. Our graduate programs are led by established, industry-experienced instructors who appreciate the kind of competencies valued by employers — so you can be confident that our hands-on training focuses on specific career goals and maximizing your earning potential. In addition, studying online has added benefits compared to on-campus programs, including flexible enrollment dates, the ability to take classes at your own pace and even the potential to earn your degree sooner than if you pursued on-campus graduate studies. With Tiffin University, you can take steps towards real success in media, so submit the form now to find out more – or apply today!
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Teaching art at the high school or community college levels
- Scientific illustrator
- Art director
- Web designer
- Magazine and newspaper design
- Exhibit design
- Printing and publishing
A Graduate Program that makes a Difference
The Art & Visual Media concentration — delivered as part of our Master of Humanities degree program — is tailored for students who want to understand the western tradition and contemporary film and graphics. Faculty members encourage advanced visual literacy and interpretive skills, and deliver courses suited to those who want to teach art at the high school or community college level. In addition to comprehensive studies in aesthetics, classes include History of Photography, Survey of Western Art, Creativity and its Development, Cult and Independent Film, and Women in Art – and because we focus on real world applications, our graduates have the credentials they need to make immediate progress in arts and media.
With an online Master in Media from Tiffin University, you can acquire the career-relevant competencies you need to achieve real-world success in Indiana and beyond. We offer a unique combination of hands-on training, industry-experienced instructors and innovative web-based learning in order to give our graduates an edge in the job market. Now is the time to invest in your future success: enroll in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program today!
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011