Enhance Your Career Prospects in California with an Online Master in Art & Visual Media from Tiffin University
If you reside in California and your desired career path requires a job-focused online Master's of Humanities (MH) in Art & Visual Media, look no further than the convenient, career-oriented program at Tiffin University. Our graduate program focuses on hands-on training and is taught by faculty members who have extensive first-hand experience in their field, which means students are able to acquire skills valued by employers and make real progress towards their specific career goals. There's also the added convenience of online studies, which means you can take classes at the pace that suits you best and even finish your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in an on-campus program — even if you're in part-time or full-time employment. Tiffin University can be your first step towards real success in media: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
Tiffin University's Vital Statistics
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Teaching art at the high school or community college levels
- Scientific illustrator
- Art director
- Web designer
- Magazine and newspaper design
- Exhibit design
- Printing and publishing
Make a Difference with our Graduate Program
The Master of Humanities' concentration in Art & Visual Media is specifically for those who want to gain an advanced understanding of the western tradition and contemporary film and graphics. Talented faculty members promote visual literacy and interpretive skills, and teach abilities that are crucial for aspiring high school or community college art teachers. In addition to explorations in aesthetics, classes include Women in Art, History of Photography, Survey of Western Art, Creativity and its Development, and Cult and Independent Film – and because we focus on real world applications, our graduates have the credentials they need to make immediate progress in arts and media.
With an online Master's of Humanities (MH) in Art & Visual Media from Tiffin University, you can acquire the career-relevant competencies you need to achieve real-world success in California and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. It's time to make an investment in your future success: enroll in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program that can enhance your prospects — and your earning potential.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011