Succeed in West Virginia with an Online Master in Communication from Tiffin University
If your future success in West Virginia depends on a flexible, career-focused online Master in Communication, it's time to enroll at Tiffin University. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can balance your degree with part-time or full-time employment and take classes at your own pace — perhaps even earning your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional on-campus program. Tiffin University can be your first step towards real success in communication: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
Tiffin University: What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Advertising Executive
- Brand Manager
- Communication Specialist
- Corporate Trainer
- Public Affairs Coordinator
- Public Relations Consultant
- Trade Show Representative
Make a Difference with our Graduate Program
If you're looking to turn your media and communication interests into a practical career asset, the Communication concentration is for you. Students are able to complement their core Master of Humanities studies with focused courses in communication philosophy and the political, legal and social aspects of 21st century media practices. Real world applications are always the focus, so Tiffin graduates have a practical education they can put to immediate use in the workplace. Specialized classes include, Philosophers and Philosophies of the Axial Age, Cybercultures and Issues in Cyberspace, Politics and the News, Logic, Reasoning and Persuasion, and Documentary Film.
When you earn an online Master in Communication at Tiffin University, you can be confident that the skills and knowledge you acquire will help you achieve real-world success in West Virginia and beyond. Thanks to our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and career-oriented training, our students graduate with an edge over their competitors in the job market. Now is the time to invest in your future success: enroll in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program today!
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011