Succeed in South Carolina with an Online Master in Communication from Tiffin University
If your future success in South Carolina depends on a flexible, career-focused online Master's of Humanity (MH) in Communication, it's time to enroll at Tiffin University. Our established, industry-experienced instructors are here to help aspiring professionals gain the job-relevant skills they need to succeed — so you can expect a graduate program that focuses on hands-on training, enabling you to move your career ahead and boost your earning potential. In addition, studying online has added benefits compared to on-campus programs, including flexible enrollment dates, the ability to take classes at your own pace and even the potential to earn your degree sooner than if you pursued on-campus graduate studies. With Tiffin University, you can make real progress towards success in the field of communication, so fill out the form to learn more or start your application now!
Tiffin University at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Advertising Executive
- Brand Manager
- Communication Specialist
- Corporate Trainer
- Public Affairs Coordinator
- Public Relations Consultant
- Trade Show Representative
A Graduate Program that Teaches Real Skills
If your professional ambitions require an advanced understanding of media and communication, our Communication concentration is your ideal preparation. Students can enhance core Master of Humanities studies with comprehensive courses in communication philosophy and the political, legal and social effects of 21st century media practices. Real world applications are always the focus, so Tiffin graduates have a practical education they can put to immediate use in the workplace. Specialized classes include Politics and the News, Philosophers and Philosophies of the Axial Age, Logic, Reasoning and Persuasion, Cybercultures and Issues in Cyberspace, and Documentary Film.
When you earn an online Master's of Humanity (MH) in Communication at Tiffin University, you can be confident that the skills and knowledge you acquire will help you achieve real-world success in South Carolina and beyond. Our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training and web-based facilities gives our graduates a real advantage in the workplace. Don't put your career on the back burner: enhance your prospects and maximize your earning potential by enrolling in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011