Boost Your Career in New York with an Online Master in Communication from Tiffin University
If you reside in New York and your desired career path requires a job-focused online Master's of Humanity (MH) in Communication, look no further than the convenient, career-oriented program at Tiffin University. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can balance your degree with part-time or full-time employment and take classes at your own pace — perhaps even earning your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional on-campus program. With Tiffin University, you can make real progress towards success in the field of communication, so fill out the form to learn more or start your application now!
Tiffin University at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Advertising Executive
- Brand Manager
- Communication Specialist
- Corporate Trainer
- Public Affairs Coordinator
- Public Relations Consultant
- Trade Show Representative
A Graduate Program that Teaches Real Skills
If your professional ambitions require an advanced understanding of media and communication, our Communication concentration is your ideal preparation. Students can enhance core Master of Humanities studies with comprehensive courses in communication philosophy and the political, legal and social effects of 21st century media practices. Real world applications are always the focus, so Tiffin graduates have a practical education they can put to immediate use in the workplace. Specialized classes include Politics and the News, Philosophers and Philosophies of the Axial Age, Logic, Reasoning and Persuasion, Cybercultures and Issues in Cyberspace, and Documentary Film.
When you earn an online Master's of Humanity (MH) in Communication at Tiffin University, you can be confident that the skills and knowledge you acquire will help you achieve real-world success in New York and beyond. We offer a unique combination of hands-on training, industry-experienced instructors and innovative web-based learning in order to give our graduates an edge in the job market. It's time to make an investment in your future success: enroll in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program that can enhance your prospects — and your earning potential.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011