Enhance Your Career Prospects in Kentucky with an Online Master in Communication from Tiffin University
An online Master's of Humanity (MH) in Communication could be the key to career success in Kentucky when you enroll in Tiffin University's job-focused program. Our graduate programs are led by established, industry-experienced instructors who appreciate the kind of competencies valued by employers — so you can be confident that our hands-on training focuses on specific career goals and maximizing your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can balance your degree with part-time or full-time employment and take classes at your own pace — perhaps even earning your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional on-campus program. With Tiffin University, you can take steps towards real success in communication, so submit the form now to find out more – or apply today!
Tiffin University: What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Advertising Executive
- Brand Manager
- Communication Specialist
- Corporate Trainer
- Public Affairs Coordinator
- Public Relations Consultant
- Trade Show Representative
A Graduate Program that Teaches Real Skills
If you're looking to turn your media and communication interests into a practical career asset, the Communication concentration is for you. Students are able to complement their core Master of Humanities studies with focused courses in communication philosophy and the political, legal and social aspects of 21st century media practices. Real world applications are always the focus, so Tiffin graduates have a practical education they can put to immediate use in the workplace. Specialized classes include, Philosophers and Philosophies of the Axial Age, Cybercultures and Issues in Cyberspace, Politics and the News, Logic, Reasoning and Persuasion, and Documentary Film.
When you earn an online Master's of Humanity (MH) in Communication at Tiffin University, you can be confident that the skills and knowledge you acquire will help you achieve real-world success in Kentucky and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. It's time to make an investment in your future success: enroll in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program that can enhance your prospects — and your earning potential.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011