Boost Your Career in Indiana with an Online Master in Communication from Tiffin University
If an online Master's of Humanity (MH) in Communication is central to your future success in Indiana, look no further than the career-focused program at Tiffin University. Our established, industry-experienced instructors are here to help aspiring professionals gain the job-relevant skills they need to succeed — so you can expect a graduate program that focuses on hands-on training, enabling you to move your career ahead and boost your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can balance your degree with part-time or full-time employment and take classes at your own pace — perhaps even earning your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional on-campus program. With Tiffin University, you can take steps towards real success in communication, so submit the form now to find out more – or apply today!
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Advertising Executive
- Brand Manager
- Communication Specialist
- Corporate Trainer
- Public Affairs Coordinator
- Public Relations Consultant
- Trade Show Representative
Make a Difference with our Graduate Program
The Communications concentration can turn your interest in media and communication into a tangible career asset. Students who choose this specialization are enhancing their Master of Humanities studies with focused explorations into communication philosophy and the political, legal and social effects of 21st century media practices. Real world applications are always the focus, so Tiffin graduates have a practical education they can put to immediate use in the workplace. Specialized classes include Documentary Film, Politics and the News, Cybercultures and Issues in Cyberspace, Philosophers and Philosophies of the Axial Age, and Logic, Reasoning and Persuasion.
With an online Master's of Humanity (MH) in Communication from Tiffin University, you can acquire the career-relevant competencies you need to achieve real-world success in Indiana and beyond. Our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training and web-based facilities gives our graduates a real advantage in the workplace. It's time to make an investment in your future success: enroll in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program that can enhance your prospects — and your earning potential.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011