Go Further with an Online Master in Higher Education Administration from Tiffin University
Take your career to the next level with an online Master in Higher Education Administration from Tiffin University. As an accredited, professionally focused institution, we offer a flexible, affordable and hands-on education you can put to use in the real world, which means you can transform your future and maximize your earning potential sooner than you think. As experienced professionals in the education field, our instructors can equip you with valuable know-how and important insights into the history, current direction and future predictions of the industry. Don't put your future on hold any longer: apply to Tiffin University today!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Director of Admissions
- Director of Financial Aid
- Director of Student Affairs
- Dean of Students
- Athletic Director
- Director of Enrollment Services
- Director of Recruitment
- Adjunct or Part-Time Faculty
The Graduate Program You Need to Succeed
Our Higher Education Administration concentration is designed for professionals who are interested in pursuing a career in a non-academic aspect of higher education. Most students pursuing this degree are currently working in the field and want to further their careers by moving into a management role. Students will obtain a broad understanding of the higher education landscape and will learn about the purpose and functions of a number of key departments in a typical college or university. This is an online program, which means flexible start dates and the freedom to set your own pace – take on or multiple classes at a time, depending on how quickly you want to complete your degree. Courses include: Student Enrollment and Retention, Assessment and Student Learning, Technology for Educators, and Ethical and Legal Issues in Education. If you have questions, or are interested in earning your Higher Education Administration degree from Tiffin University, please complete our online form, or apply today!
When you choose to earn your online Master in Higher Education Administration from Tiffin University, you can expect to receive a career-focused education designed for real-world success — but that’s not all. There's also the benefit of learning from instructors with extensive experience in the field, not to mention having convenient online resources and ample support services at your disposal — all of which add up to a rewarding educational experience that can help equip you with a competitive edge in the job marketplace. In addition, this is an online program, which means flexible start dates and the freedom to set your own pace — take one or multiple classes at a time, depending on how quickly you want to complete your degree. Grab a hold of your future and get the industry-relevant education you deserve: enroll in Tiffin's graduate program today!
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011