Succeed in West Virginia with an Online MBA in Healthcare Administration from Tiffin University
If your future success in West Virginia depends on a flexible, career-focused online MBA in Healthcare Administration, it's time to enroll at Tiffin University. Our graduate programs are led by established, industry-experienced instructors who appreciate the kind of competencies valued by employers — so you can be confident that our hands-on training focuses on specific career goals and maximizing your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can balance your degree with part-time or full-time employment and take classes at your own pace — perhaps even earning your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional on-campus program. With Tiffin University, you can prepare to succeed in healthcare administration: apply now or submit the form now to find out how we can help you move your career forward.
Tiffin University: What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Insurance Companies
- Not-For-Profit Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Private and Public Corporations
- Physician Offices
- Private Practice
- Hospice or Long-Term Care Facility
- Medical Equipment Manufacturer
A Practical Graduate Program
If you're a working professional in education, child care, social services or healthcare, our MBA Healthcare Administration concentration is ideal for you. Classes in this concentration focus on practical healthcare competencies that you can apply in the workplace right away, which means you can start moving your career in the right direction sooner. The curriculum centers on management systems, finance, decision making tools, referral systems and issues in health law.
You can be confident that earning an online MBA in Healthcare Administration at Tiffin University is a tangible step towards real career success in West Virginia and beyond. Our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training and web-based facilities gives our graduates a real advantage in the workplace. So don't delay: boost your career prospects and earning potential by enrolling in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program at Tiffin University.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011