Boost Your Career in Ohio with an Online MBA in Healthcare Administration from Tiffin University
If you reside in Ohio and your desired career path requires a job-focused online MBA in Healthcare Administration, look no further than the convenient, career-oriented program at Tiffin University. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. There's also the added convenience of online studies, which means you can take classes at the pace that suits you best and even finish your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in an on-campus program — even if you're in part-time or full-time employment. With Tiffin University, you can take steps towards real success in healthcare administration, so submit the form now to find out more – or apply today!
Tiffin University: What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Insurance Companies
- Not-For-Profit Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Private and Public Corporations
- Physician Offices
- Private Practice
- Hospice or Long-Term Care Facility
- Medical Equipment Manufacturer
A Practical Graduate Program
If you're a working professional in education, child care, social services or healthcare, our MBA Healthcare Administration concentration is ideal for you. Classes in this concentration focus on practical healthcare competencies that you can apply in the workplace right away, which means you can start moving your career in the right direction sooner. The curriculum centers on management systems, finance, decision making tools, referral systems and issues in health law.
You can be confident that earning an online MBA in Healthcare Administration at Tiffin University is a tangible step towards real career success in Ohio and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. Now is the time to invest in your future success: enroll in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program today!
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011