Succeed in North Carolina with an Online MBA in Healthcare Administration from Tiffin University
If an online MBA in Healthcare Administration is central to your future success in North Carolina, look no further than the career-focused program at Tiffin University. Our graduate program focuses on hands-on training and is taught by faculty members who have extensive first-hand experience in their field, which means students are able to acquire skills valued by employers and make real progress towards their specific career goals. In addition, studying online means you can balance your degree with part-time or full-time employment and take classes at your own pace — perhaps even earning your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional on-campus program. Tiffin University can be your first step towards real success in healthcare administration: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Insurance Companies
- Not-For-Profit Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Private and Public Corporations
- Physician Offices
- Private Practice
- Hospice or Long-Term Care Facility
- Medical Equipment Manufacturer
Make a Difference with our Graduate Program
The MBA Healthcare Administration concentration is specifically for working professionals in education, child care, social services, healthcare and business. Classes in this concentration focus on practical healthcare competencies that you can apply in the workplace right away, which means you can start moving your career in the right direction sooner. The curriculum features detailed studies of management systems, decision making tools and referral systems, as well as the most relevant issues currently facing health law and ethics.
When you earn an online MBA in Healthcare Administration at Tiffin University, you can be confident that the skills and knowledge you acquire will help you achieve real-world success in North Carolina and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. Now is the time to invest in your future success: enroll in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program today!
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011