Succeed in Michigan with an Online MBA in Healthcare Administration from Tiffin University
An online MBA in Healthcare Administration could be the key to career success in Michigan when you enroll in Tiffin University's job-focused program. Our established, industry-experienced instructors are here to help aspiring professionals gain the job-relevant skills they need to succeed — so you can expect a graduate program that focuses on hands-on training, enabling you to move your career ahead and boost your earning potential. In addition, studying online has added benefits compared to on-campus programs, including flexible enrollment dates, the ability to take classes at your own pace and even the potential to earn your degree sooner than if you pursued on-campus graduate studies. Tiffin University can be your first step towards real success in healthcare administration: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
Tiffin University's Vital Statistics
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Insurance Companies
- Not-For-Profit Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Private and Public Corporations
- Physician Offices
- Private Practice
- Hospice or Long-Term Care Facility
- Medical Equipment Manufacturer
A Graduate Program that makes a Difference
The MBA Healthcare Administration concentration is the ideal program professionals currently working in education, child care, social services, healthcare or business. Classes in this concentration focus on practical healthcare competencies that you can apply in the workplace right away, which means you can start moving your career in the right direction sooner. The curriculum highlights management systems, decision making tools and referral systems, and takes into account the most pertinent issues facing health law and ethics.
When you earn an online MBA in Healthcare Administration at Tiffin University, you can be confident that the skills and knowledge you acquire will help you achieve real-world success in Michigan and beyond. Thanks to our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and career-oriented training, our students graduate with an edge over their competitors in the job market. It's time to make an investment in your future success: enroll in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program that can enhance your prospects — and your earning potential.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011