Succeed in South Carolina with an Online Master in Education Technology Management from Tiffin University
If your future success in South Carolina depends on a flexible, career-focused online Master of Education in Technology Management, it's time to enroll at Tiffin University. Our established, industry-experienced instructors are here to help aspiring professionals gain the job-relevant skills they need to succeed — so you can expect a graduate program that focuses on hands-on training, enabling you to move your career ahead and boost your earning potential. In addition, studying online has added benefits compared to on-campus programs, including flexible enrollment dates, the ability to take classes at your own pace and even the potential to earn your degree sooner than if you pursued on-campus graduate studies. With Tiffin University, you can prepare to succeed in education and technology: apply now or submit the form now to find out how we can help you move your career forward.
Tiffin University at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Director of Educational Technology in schools and colleges
- Manager of Educational Technology in business or industry
- Education Technology Specialist
- Curriculum Developer
- Corporate Trainer
- Education Policy Advisor
- Adult Educator
Make a Difference with our Graduate Program
The Educational Technology Management concentration — part of the Master of Education degree program — is designed to deliver the abilities required for success in the education sector. In this program, you will discover how technology can be applied to educational processes in order to fortify student learning. You will also prepare to: lead the transformation of education at all levels; integrate technology into educational settings; advance in a career path where you will implement technology and digital media to fulfill the education objectives of an organization.
When you earn an online Master of Education in Technology Management at Tiffin University, you can be confident that the skills and knowledge you acquire will help you achieve real-world success in South Carolina and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. So don't delay: boost your career prospects and earning potential by enrolling in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program at Tiffin University.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011