Succeed in Pennsylvania with an Online Master in Education Technology Management from Tiffin University
An online Master in Education Technology Management could be the key to career success in Pennsylvania when you enroll in Tiffin University's job-focused program. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can balance your degree with part-time or full-time employment and take classes at your own pace — perhaps even earning your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional on-campus program. With Tiffin University, you can take steps towards real success in education and technology, so submit the form now to find out more – or apply today!
Tiffin University's Vital Statistics
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Director of Educational Technology in schools and colleges
- Manager of Educational Technology in business or industry
- Education Technology Specialist
- Curriculum Developer
- Corporate Trainer
- Education Policy Advisor
- Adult Educator
A Graduate Program that Teaches Real Skills
Delivered as part of our Master of Education degree, the concentration in Educational Technology Management equips students with the skills and expertise they need to succeed in the education sector. You will learn how to involve technology in education processes to improve — and accelerate — student learning. You will also prepare to: provide leadership for transforming education at all levels; find positions in schools and other educational organizations where you will implement technology and digital media to fulfill the education objectives of the organization; and plan, manage, train and integrate technology into educational settings.
When you earn your online Master in Education Technology Management from Tiffin University, you can reap the benefits of a career-focused education and take tangible steps towards real-world success in Pennsylvania and beyond. We offer a unique combination of hands-on training, industry-experienced instructors and innovative web-based learning in order to give our graduates an edge in the job market. Don't put your career on the back burner: enhance your prospects and maximize your earning potential by enrolling in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011