Boost Your Career in North Carolina with an Online Master in Education Technology Management from Tiffin University
If you reside in North Carolina and your desired career path requires a job-focused online Master of Education in Technology Management, look no further than the convenient, career-oriented program at Tiffin University. Our graduate programs are led by established, industry-experienced instructors who appreciate the kind of competencies valued by employers — so you can be confident that our hands-on training focuses on specific career goals and maximizing your earning potential. In addition, studying online has added benefits compared to on-campus programs, including flexible enrollment dates, the ability to take classes at your own pace and even the potential to earn your degree sooner than if you pursued on-campus graduate studies. Tiffin University can be your first step towards real success in education and technology: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Director of Educational Technology in schools and colleges
- Manager of Educational Technology in business or industry
- Education Technology Specialist
- Curriculum Developer
- Corporate Trainer
- Education Policy Advisor
- Adult Educator
Make a Difference with our Graduate Program
As part of the Master of Education degree, a concentration in Educational Technology Management can equip you with the skills and know-how you need to succeed in the education sector. Under this program, you will learn how to apply technology to educational learning processes in order to improve and accelerate student learning. You will also prepare to: provide leadership for transforming education at all levels; plan, manage, train and integrate technology into educational settings; and find positions in schools and other educational organizations where you will implement technology and digital media to fulfill the education objectives of the organization.
You can be confident that earning an online Master of Education in Technology Management at Tiffin University is a tangible step towards real career success in North Carolina and beyond. Our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training and web-based facilities gives our graduates a real advantage in the workplace. Now is the time to invest in your future success: enroll in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program today!
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011