Succeed in Indiana with an Online Master in Education Technology Management from Tiffin University
If an online Master of Education in Technology Management is central to your future success in Indiana, look no further than the career-focused program at Tiffin University. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. In addition, studying online has added benefits compared to on-campus programs, including flexible enrollment dates, the ability to take classes at your own pace and even the potential to earn your degree sooner than if you pursued on-campus graduate studies. With Tiffin University, you can prepare to succeed in education and technology: apply now or submit the form now to find out how we can help you move your career forward.
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Director of Educational Technology in schools and colleges
- Manager of Educational Technology in business or industry
- Education Technology Specialist
- Curriculum Developer
- Corporate Trainer
- Education Policy Advisor
- Adult Educator
A Practical Graduate Program
As part of the Master of Education degree, a concentration in Educational Technology Management can equip you with the skills and know-how you need to succeed in the education sector. Under this program, you will learn how to apply technology to educational learning processes in order to improve and accelerate student learning. You will also prepare to: provide leadership for transforming education at all levels; plan, manage, train and integrate technology into educational settings; and find positions in schools and other educational organizations where you will implement technology and digital media to fulfill the education objectives of the organization.
With an online Master of Education in Technology Management from Tiffin University, you can acquire the career-relevant competencies you need to achieve real-world success in Indiana and beyond. Our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training and web-based facilities gives our graduates a real advantage in the workplace. So don't delay: boost your career prospects and earning potential by enrolling in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program at Tiffin University.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011