Enhance Your Career Prospects in Florida with an Online Master in Education Technology Management from Tiffin University
If an online Master of Education in Technology Management is central to your future success in Florida, look no further than the career-focused program at Tiffin University. Our graduate program focuses on hands-on training and is taught by faculty members who have extensive first-hand experience in their field, which means students are able to acquire skills valued by employers and make real progress towards their specific career goals. There's also the added convenience of online studies, which means you can take classes at the pace that suits you best and even finish your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in an on-campus program — even if you're in part-time or full-time employment. Tiffin University can be your first step towards real success in education and technology: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
Tiffin University at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Director of Educational Technology in schools and colleges
- Manager of Educational Technology in business or industry
- Education Technology Specialist
- Curriculum Developer
- Corporate Trainer
- Education Policy Advisor
- Adult Educator
A Practical Graduate Program
The Educational Technology Management concentration — part of the Master of Education degree program — is designed to deliver the abilities required for success in the education sector. In this program, you will discover how technology can be applied to educational processes in order to fortify student learning. You will also prepare to: lead the transformation of education at all levels; integrate technology into educational settings; advance in a career path where you will implement technology and digital media to fulfill the education objectives of an organization.
You can be confident that earning an online Master of Education in Technology Management at Tiffin University is a tangible step towards real career success in Florida and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. Don't put your career on the back burner: enhance your prospects and maximize your earning potential by enrolling in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011