Get Ahead in California with an Online Master in Education Technology Management from Tiffin University
If an online Master in Education Technology Management is central to your future success in California, look no further than the career-focused program at Tiffin University. Our established, industry-experienced instructors are here to help aspiring professionals gain the job-relevant skills they need to succeed — so you can expect a graduate program that focuses on hands-on training, enabling you to move your career ahead and boost your earning potential. In addition, studying online has added benefits compared to on-campus programs, including flexible enrollment dates, the ability to take classes at your own pace and even the potential to earn your degree sooner than if you pursued on-campus graduate studies. With Tiffin University, you can prepare to succeed in education and technology: apply now or submit the form now to find out how we can help you move your career forward.
Tiffin University's Vital Statistics
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Director of Educational Technology in schools and colleges
- Manager of Educational Technology in business or industry
- Education Technology Specialist
- Curriculum Developer
- Corporate Trainer
- Education Policy Advisor
- Adult Educator
Make a Difference with our Graduate Program
Delivered as part of our Master of Education degree, the concentration in Educational Technology Management equips students with the skills and expertise they need to succeed in the education sector. You will learn how to involve technology in education processes to improve — and accelerate — student learning. You will also prepare to: provide leadership for transforming education at all levels; find positions in schools and other educational organizations where you will implement technology and digital media to fulfill the education objectives of the organization; and plan, manage, train and integrate technology into educational settings.
When you earn your online Master in Education Technology Management from Tiffin University, you can reap the benefits of a career-focused education and take tangible steps towards real-world success in California and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. Now is the time to invest in your future success: enroll in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program today!
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011