Boost Your Career in Texas with an Online MS in CJ with a Concentration in Homeland Security from Tiffin University
If you reside in Texas and your desired career path requires a job-focused Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Homeland Security, look no further than the convenient, career-oriented program at Tiffin University. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can enroll at a time that suits you, take classes at your own pace, and even complete your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional program — even if you already work part-time or full-time. With Tiffin University, you can take steps towards real success in homeland security, so submit the form now to find out more – or apply today!
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Department of Homeland Security: Transportation Security Inspectors, Federal Protective Service Agents and Inspectors, Customs and Border Protection Officers and Agents
- FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force
- Private Sector Security Manager or Executive
- FEMA Management Positions
A Graduate Program that makes a Difference
The Homeland Security concentration is perfect preparation for those aiming for successful careers with national defense organizations. Students who choose this specialization have the chance to complement Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MS in CJ) studies with further courses in counter-terrorism, critical infrastructure protection and natural catastrophe response management. Because we bring the real world into the classroom, your education focuses on practical knowledge you can use right away. Classes include Statistical Applications in Criminal Justice, Administration of Strategic and Actionable Intelligence, Legal and Ethical Issues in Homeland Security, CONUS: Counter-Terrorism, and CONUS: Border Transportation.
When you earn your Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Homeland Security from Tiffin University, you can reap the benefits of a career-focused education and take tangible steps towards real-world success in Texas and beyond. Our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training and web-based facilities gives our graduates a real advantage in the workplace. Now is the time to invest in your future success: enroll in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program today!
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011