Succeed in South Carolina with an Online MS in CJ with a Concentration in Homeland Security from Tiffin University
If your future success in South Carolina depends on a flexible, career-focused Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Homeland Security, it's time to enroll at Tiffin University. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can enroll at a time that suits you, take classes at your own pace, and even complete your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional program — even if you already work part-time or full-time. With Tiffin University, you can take steps towards real success in homeland security, so submit the form now to find out more – or apply today!
Tiffin University at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Department of Homeland Security: Transportation Security Inspectors, Federal Protective Service Agents and Inspectors, Customs and Border Protection Officers and Agents
- FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force
- Private Sector Security Manager or Executive
- FEMA Management Positions
A Practical Graduate Program
The Homeland Security concentration is ideal for those working towards a career with a national defense organization. Students have the opportunity to enhance core Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MS in CJ) studies with specialized courses in counter-terrorism, critical infrastructure protection and natural catastrophe response management. Because we bring the real world into the classroom, your education focuses on practical knowledge you can use right away. Classes include CONUS: Counter-Terrorism, CONUS: Border Transportation, Legal and Ethical Issues in Homeland Security, Statistical Applications in Criminal Justice, and Administration of Strategic and Actionable Intelligence.
When you earn an Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Homeland Security at Tiffin University, you can be confident that the skills and knowledge you acquire will help you achieve real-world success in South Carolina and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. Don't put your career on the back burner: enhance your prospects and maximize your earning potential by enrolling in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011