Enhance Your Career Prospects in Michigan with an Online MS in CJ with a Concentration in Homeland Security from Tiffin University
If your future success in Michigan depends on a flexible, career-focused Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Homeland Security, it's time to enroll at Tiffin University. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can balance your degree with part-time or full-time employment and take classes at your own pace — perhaps even earning your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional on-campus program. With Tiffin University, you can make real progress towards success in the field of homeland security, so fill out the form to learn more or start your application now!
Tiffin University's Vital Statistics
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Department of Homeland Security: Transportation Security Inspectors, Federal Protective Service Agents and Inspectors, Customs and Border Protection Officers and Agents
- FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force
- Private Sector Security Manager or Executive
- FEMA Management Positions
A Graduate Program that Teaches Real Skills
If your professional ambitions include working in a national defense organization, the concentration in Homeland Security is for you. Students in this specialization expand their Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MS in CJ) degree program with courses that center on counter-terrorism, critical infrastructure protection and natural catastrophe response management. Because we bring the real world into the classroom, your education focuses on practical knowledge you can use right away. Classes include CONUS: Border Transportation, CONUS: Counter-Terrorism, Statistical Applications in Criminal Justice, Administration of Strategic and Actionable Intelligence, and Legal and Ethical Issues in Homeland Security.
When you earn your Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Homeland Security from Tiffin University, you can reap the benefits of a career-focused education and take tangible steps towards real-world success in Michigan and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. So don't delay: boost your career prospects and earning potential by enrolling in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program at Tiffin University.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011