Get Ahead in Kentucky with an Online MS in CJ with a Concentration in Homeland Security from Tiffin University
If an Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Homeland Security is central to your future success in Kentucky, look no further than the career-focused program at Tiffin University. Our established, industry-experienced instructors are here to help aspiring professionals gain the job-relevant skills they need to succeed — so you can expect a graduate program that focuses on hands-on training, enabling you to move your career ahead and boost your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can balance your degree with part-time or full-time employment and take classes at your own pace — perhaps even earning your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional on-campus program. Tiffin University can be your first step towards real success in homeland security: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
Tiffin University: What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Department of Homeland Security: Transportation Security Inspectors, Federal Protective Service Agents and Inspectors, Customs and Border Protection Officers and Agents
- FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force
- Private Sector Security Manager or Executive
- FEMA Management Positions
A Graduate Program that Teaches Real Skills
If you want to work towards a successful career with a national defense organization, our concentration in Homeland Security is the ideal program for you. Students taking this specialization are able to enhance their Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MS in CJ) studies with focused courses in counter-terrorism, critical infrastructure protection and natural catastrophe response management. Because we bring the real world into the classroom, your education focuses on practical knowledge you can use right away. Classes include Statistical Applications in Criminal Justice, CONUS: Counter-Terrorism, Legal and Ethical Issues in Homeland Security, Administration of Strategic and Actionable Intelligence, and CONUS: Border Transportation.
When you earn your Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Homeland Security from Tiffin University, you can reap the benefits of a career-focused education and take tangible steps towards real-world success in Kentucky and beyond. Our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training and web-based facilities gives our graduates a real advantage in the workplace. Don't put your career on the back burner: enhance your prospects and maximize your earning potential by enrolling in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011