Get Ahead in Indiana with an Online MS in CJ with a Concentration in Homeland Security from Tiffin University
If an Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Homeland Security is central to your future success in Indiana, look no further than the career-focused program at Tiffin University. Our graduate programs are led by established, industry-experienced instructors who appreciate the kind of competencies valued by employers — so you can be confident that our hands-on training focuses on specific career goals and maximizing your earning potential. In addition, studying online has added benefits compared to on-campus programs, including flexible enrollment dates, the ability to take classes at your own pace and even the potential to earn your degree sooner than if you pursued on-campus graduate studies. With Tiffin University, you can make real progress towards success in the field of homeland security, so fill out the form to learn more or start your application now!
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Department of Homeland Security: Transportation Security Inspectors, Federal Protective Service Agents and Inspectors, Customs and Border Protection Officers and Agents
- FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force
- Private Sector Security Manager or Executive
- FEMA Management Positions
A Graduate Program that makes a Difference
The Homeland Security concentration is perfect preparation for those aiming for successful careers with national defense organizations. Students who choose this specialization have the chance to complement Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MS in CJ) studies with further courses in counter-terrorism, critical infrastructure protection and natural catastrophe response management. Because we bring the real world into the classroom, your education focuses on practical knowledge you can use right away. Classes include Statistical Applications in Criminal Justice, Administration of Strategic and Actionable Intelligence, Legal and Ethical Issues in Homeland Security, CONUS: Counter-Terrorism, and CONUS: Border Transportation.
When you earn an Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Homeland Security at Tiffin University, you can be confident that the skills and knowledge you acquire will help you achieve real-world success in Indiana and beyond. Thanks to our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and career-oriented training, our students graduate with an edge over their competitors in the job market. Don't put your career on the back burner: enhance your prospects and maximize your earning potential by enrolling in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011