Enhance Your Career Prospects in West Virginia with an Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice with a Concentration in Justice Administration from Tiffin University
An online Master of Science in Criminal Justice with a Concentration in Justice Administration could be the key to career success in West Virginia when you enroll in Tiffin University's job-focused program. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can enroll at a time that suits you, take classes at your own pace, and even complete your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional program — even if you already work part-time or full-time. With Tiffin University, you can prepare to succeed in justice administration: apply now or submit the form now to find out how we can help you move your career forward.
Tiffin University at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Victim Services Organizations
- Probation Officer
- Parole Officer
- Adoption Agencies
- Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers
- Police Officer
- Halfway House Manager
- Head Start Programs
- Private Security
- Employee Trainer
Make a Difference with our Graduate Program
The Justice Administration concentration, offered as part of our Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MSCJ), blends academic teaching with real world experience. Our faculty members, many of whom already hold positions in the justice system, enhance their students' educations by sharing sharing their experience, knowledge and insights. This concentration also examines topics including legal and ethical issues, policy formation and administrative theory.
With an online Master of Science in Criminal Justice with a Concentration in Justice Administration from Tiffin University, you can acquire the career-relevant competencies you need to achieve real-world success in West Virginia and beyond. Our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training and web-based facilities gives our graduates a real advantage in the workplace. It's time to make an investment in your future success: enroll in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program that can enhance your prospects — and your earning potential.
Companies that hire Tiffin Graduates
- Cleveland Clinic
- US Treasury
- US Federal Government
- US Marshals Service
- United States Air Force
- United States Army
- United States Navy
- United States Coast Guard
- State of Ohio
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011