Succeed in Texas with an Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice with a Concentration in Justice Administration from Tiffin University
An online Master of Science in Criminal Justice with a Concentration in Justice Administration could be the key to career success in Texas when you enroll in Tiffin University's job-focused program. Our graduate program focuses on hands-on training and is taught by faculty members who have extensive first-hand experience in their field, which means students are able to acquire skills valued by employers and make real progress towards their specific career goals. In addition, studying online has added benefits compared to on-campus programs, including flexible enrollment dates, the ability to take classes at your own pace and even the potential to earn your degree sooner than if you pursued on-campus graduate studies. With Tiffin University, you can take steps towards real success in justice administration, so submit the form now to find out more – or apply today!
Tiffin University at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Victim Services Organizations
- Probation Officer
- Parole Officer
- Adoption Agencies
- Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers
- Police Officer
- Halfway House Manager
- Head Start Programs
- Private Security
- Employee Trainer
Make a Difference with our Graduate Program
Our Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MSCJ) features a concentration in Justice Administration that combines academic teaching with real world experience. Students, who are often already working in the justice system, have valuable opportunities to learn from faculty with extensive industry experience. Courses within the Justice Administration concentration focus on topics such as legal and ethical issues, policy formation and administrative theory.
When you earn an online Master of Science in Criminal Justice with a Concentration in Justice Administration at Tiffin University, you can be confident that the skills and knowledge you acquire will help you achieve real-world success in Texas and beyond. We offer a unique combination of hands-on training, industry-experienced instructors and innovative web-based learning in order to give our graduates an edge in the job market. So don't delay: boost your career prospects and earning potential by enrolling in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program at Tiffin University.
Companies that hire Tiffin Graduates
- Cleveland Clinic
- US Treasury
- US Federal Government
- US Marshals Service
- United States Air Force
- United States Army
- United States Navy
- United States Coast Guard
- State of Ohio
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011