Enhance Your Career Prospects in Texas with an Online MS in CJ with a Concentration in Justice Administration from Tiffin University
If your future success in Texas depends on a flexible, career-focused online MS in CJ with a concentration in Justice Administration, it's time to enroll at Tiffin University. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can enroll at a time that suits you, take classes at your own pace, and even complete your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional program — even if you already work part-time or full-time. Tiffin University can be your first step towards real success in justice administration: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Victim Services Organizations
- Probation Officer
- Parole Officer
- Adoption Agencies
- Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers
- Police Officer
- Halfway House Manager
- Head Start Programs
- Private Security
- Employee Trainer
A Graduate Program that Teaches Real Skills
The Justice Administration concentration, offered as part of our Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MS in CJ), blends academic teaching with real world experience. Our faculty members, many of whom already hold positions in the justice system, enhance their students' educations by sharing sharing their experience, knowledge and insights. This concentration also examines topics including legal and ethical issues, policy formation and administrative theory.
With an online MS in CJ with a concentration in Justice Administration from Tiffin University, you can acquire the career-relevant competencies you need to achieve real-world success in Texas and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. So don't delay: boost your career prospects and earning potential by enrolling in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program at Tiffin University.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011