Get Ahead in Pennsylvania with an Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice with a Concentration in Justice Administration from Tiffin University
An online Master of Science in Criminal Justice with a Concentration in Justice Administration could be the key to career success in Pennsylvania when you enroll in Tiffin University's job-focused program. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. In addition, studying online has added benefits compared to on-campus programs, including flexible enrollment dates, the ability to take classes at your own pace and even the potential to earn your degree sooner than if you pursued on-campus graduate studies. With Tiffin University, you can take steps towards real success in justice administration, so submit the form now to find out more – or apply today!
Tiffin University's Vital Statistics
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Victim Services Organizations
- Probation Officer
- Parole Officer
- Adoption Agencies
- Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers
- Police Officer
- Halfway House Manager
- Head Start Programs
- Private Security
- Employee Trainer
A Graduate Program that Teaches Real Skills
Our Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MSCJ), with a concentration in Justice Administration, features both academic teaching and real life industry insight. Faculty members have extensive experience of the criminal and juvenile justice systems that that they're not only happy to share with the classroom, but believe is a vital part of their students' education. The Justice Administration concentration includes courses on legal and ethical issues, policy formation and administrative theory, which means students are able to graduate ready to succeed.
With an online Master of Science in Criminal Justice with a Concentration in Justice Administration from Tiffin University, you can acquire the career-relevant competencies you need to achieve real-world success in Pennsylvania and beyond. Thanks to our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and career-oriented training, our students graduate with an edge over their competitors in the job market. So don't delay: boost your career prospects and earning potential by enrolling in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program at Tiffin University.
Companies that hire Tiffin Graduates
- Cleveland Clinic
- US Treasury
- US Federal Government
- State of Ohio
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011