Get Ahead in Pennsylvania with an Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice with a Concentration in Justice Administration from Tiffin University
If you reside in Pennsylvania and your desired career path requires a job-focused online Master of Science in Criminal Justice with a Concentration in Justice Administration, look no further than the convenient, career-oriented program at Tiffin University. Our graduate programs are led by established, industry-experienced instructors who appreciate the kind of competencies valued by employers — so you can be confident that our hands-on training focuses on specific career goals and maximizing your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can enroll at a time that suits you, take classes at your own pace, and even complete your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional program — even if you already work part-time or full-time. With Tiffin University, you can take steps towards real success in justice administration, so submit the form now to find out more – or apply today!
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Victim Services Organizations
- Probation Officer
- Parole Officer
- Adoption Agencies
- Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers
- Police Officer
- Halfway House Manager
- Head Start Programs
- Private Security
- Employee Trainer
Make a Difference with our Graduate Program
Our Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MSCJ), with a concentration in Justice Administration, features both academic teaching and real life industry insight. Faculty members have extensive experience of the criminal and juvenile justice systems that that they're not only happy to share with the classroom, but believe is a vital part of their students' education. The Justice Administration concentration includes courses on legal and ethical issues, policy formation and administrative theory, which means students are able to graduate ready to succeed.
When you earn your online Master of Science in Criminal Justice with a Concentration in Justice Administration from Tiffin University, you can reap the benefits of a career-focused education and take tangible steps towards real-world success in Pennsylvania and beyond. We offer a unique combination of hands-on training, industry-experienced instructors and innovative web-based learning in order to give our graduates an edge in the job market. Now is the time to invest in your future success: enroll in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program today!
Companies that hire Tiffin Graduates
- Cleveland Clinic
- US Treasury
- US Federal Government
- State of Ohio
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011