Get Ahead in New York with an Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice with a Concentration in Justice Administration from Tiffin University
An online Master of Science in Criminal Justice with a Concentration in Justice Administration could be the key to career success in New York when you enroll in Tiffin University's job-focused program. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. In addition, studying online has added benefits compared to on-campus programs, including flexible enrollment dates, the ability to take classes at your own pace and even the potential to earn your degree sooner than if you pursued on-campus graduate studies. With Tiffin University, you can make real progress towards success in the field of justice administration, so fill out the form to learn more or start your application now!
Tiffin University: What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Victim Services Organizations
- Probation Officer
- Parole Officer
- Adoption Agencies
- Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers
- Police Officer
- Halfway House Manager
- Head Start Programs
- Private Security
- Employee Trainer
A Graduate Program that makes a Difference
Our Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MSCJ) features a concentration in Justice Administration that combines academic teaching with real world experience. Students, who are often already working in the justice system, have valuable opportunities to learn from faculty with extensive industry experience. Courses within the Justice Administration concentration focus on topics such as legal and ethical issues, policy formation and administrative theory.
With an online Master of Science in Criminal Justice with a Concentration in Justice Administration from Tiffin University, you can acquire the career-relevant competencies you need to achieve real-world success in New York and beyond. Our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training and web-based facilities gives our graduates a real advantage in the workplace. Don't put your career on the back burner: enhance your prospects and maximize your earning potential by enrolling in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program.
Companies that hire Tiffin Graduates
- Cleveland Clinic
- US Treasury
- US Federal Government
- State of Ohio
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011