Get Ahead in Florida with an Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice with a Concentration in Justice Administration from Tiffin University
If you reside in Florida and your desired career path requires a job-focused online Master of Science in Criminal Justice with a Concentration in Justice Administration, look no further than the convenient, career-oriented program at Tiffin University. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can balance your degree with part-time or full-time employment and take classes at your own pace — perhaps even earning your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional on-campus program. Tiffin University can be your first step towards real success in justice administration: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
Tiffin University at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Victim Services Organizations
- Probation Officer
- Parole Officer
- Adoption Agencies
- Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers
- Police Officer
- Halfway House Manager
- Head Start Programs
- Private Security
- Employee Trainer
A Graduate Program that Teaches Real Skills
Our Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MSCJ), with a concentration in Justice Administration, combines academic teaching with real world experience. Our faculty members have invaluable first-hand industry experience that they're happy to share with students -- who are often working professionals in criminal and juvenile justice systems. The Justice Administration concentration covers aspects including legal and ethical issues, policy formation and administrative theory.
When you earn an online Master of Science in Criminal Justice with a Concentration in Justice Administration at Tiffin University, you can be confident that the skills and knowledge you acquire will help you achieve real-world success in Florida and beyond. We offer a unique combination of hands-on training, industry-experienced instructors and innovative web-based learning in order to give our graduates an edge in the job market. It's time to make an investment in your future success: enroll in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program that can enhance your prospects — and your earning potential.
Companies that hire Tiffin Graduates
- Cleveland Clinic
- US Treasury
- US Federal Government
- State of Ohio
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011