Go Further with an Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice with a Concentration in Justice Administration from Tiffin University
Take your career to the next level with an online Master of Science in Criminal Justice with a Concentration in Justice Administration from Tiffin University. In addition to being a private, accredited university, we're dedicated to offering a real-world education: one that is hands-on, industry-focused and affordably priced, which means you don't have to put off enriching your career or maximizing your earning potential any longer. Study from professors who have worked, or currently work, in the justice administration field, and learn more about the history, current state and future projections of this industry. Ready to make a change? Complete the form for more information – or apply today!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Correction Administrator
- Halfway House Manager
- Pre-Release or Employment Counselor
- Court Administration
- Private Security
The Graduate Program You Need to Succeed
Tiffin University's Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice (MSCJ) with a concentration in Justice Administration equips students with perspectives in human resource management, statistical applications and current issues in the justice administration field. Other topics of exploration include: legal and ethical issues, research and analysis, administrative theory, and law and management practices. Students can expect to learn from faculty members with first-hand experience in the criminal justice field and gain real-world knowledge and experience. By bringing the real world into the classroom, we build your education on practical knowledge you can use right away. If you have questions about the Justice Administration degree from Tiffin University, or want to learn more, please complete our online form today.
When you choose to earn your online Master of Science in Criminal Justice with a Concentration in Justice Administration from Tiffin University, you can expect to receive a career-focused education designed for real-world success — but that’s not all. You will also learn from industry-experienced faculty and have access to valuable support services and helpful online resources, all culminating to provide you with an enriching educational experience that will help prepare you for career advancement. In addition, this is an online program, which means flexible start dates and the freedom to set your own pace — take one or multiple classes at a time, depending on how quickly you want to complete your degree. Grab a hold of your future and get the industry-relevant education you deserve: enroll in Tiffin's graduate program today!
Companies that hire Tiffin Graduates
- Cleveland Clinic
- Mercy Health Partners
- US Federal Government
- US Marshals Service
- United States Air Force
- United States Army
- United States Navy
- United States Coast Guard
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011