Enhance Your Career Prospects in Texas with an Online MS in CJ with a Concentration in Crime Analysis from Tiffin University
If an Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Crime Analysis is central to your future success in Texas, look no further than the career-focused program at Tiffin University. Our graduate programs are led by established, industry-experienced instructors who appreciate the kind of competencies valued by employers — so you can be confident that our hands-on training focuses on specific career goals and maximizing your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can balance your degree with part-time or full-time employment and take classes at your own pace — perhaps even earning your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional on-campus program. With Tiffin University, you can make real progress towards success in the field of crime analysis, so fill out the form to learn more or start your application now!
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Crime Analyst
- Cyber Intelligence Research Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Victim Services Organizations
- Probation and Parole Officer
- Mental Health Organizations
- Research Assistant
- Criminal Intelligence Analyst
- Criminal Profiler
A Graduate Program that makes a Difference
If you want to combine real world experience with classroom studies, the Crime Analysis concentration is for you. This specialization complements core Master of Science in Criminal Justice (MS in CJ) studies with focused courses in computer applications, statistical analysis and the criminal intelligence process. Field-experienced faculty members encourage debate in classes including Practical Applications in Crime Analysis, Criminal Intelligence, Geographic Information Systems in Criminal Justice, and Crime Analysis Field Project. Graduates with this concentration have the practical credentials they need to move ahead in the criminal justice field.
With an Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Crime Analysis from Tiffin University, you can acquire the career-relevant competencies you need to achieve real-world success in Texas and beyond. Our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training and web-based facilities gives our graduates a real advantage in the workplace. It's time to make an investment in your future success: enroll in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program that can enhance your prospects — and your earning potential.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011