Enhance Your Career Prospects in South Carolina with an Online MS in CJ with a Concentration in Crime Analysis from Tiffin University
An Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Crime Analysis could be the key to career success in South Carolina when you enroll in Tiffin University's job-focused program. Our graduate programs are led by established, industry-experienced instructors who appreciate the kind of competencies valued by employers — so you can be confident that our hands-on training focuses on specific career goals and maximizing your earning potential. There's also the added convenience of online studies, which means you can take classes at the pace that suits you best and even finish your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in an on-campus program — even if you're in part-time or full-time employment. Tiffin University can be your first step towards real success in crime analysis: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
Tiffin University at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Crime Analyst
- Cyber Intelligence Research Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Victim Services Organizations
- Probation and Parole Officer
- Mental Health Organizations
- Research Assistant
- Criminal Intelligence Analyst
- Criminal Profiler
A Graduate Program that makes a Difference
The Crime Analysis concentration offers a winning combination of real world case studies and class-based studies. In this specialization, core Master of Science in Criminal Justice (MS in CJ) studies are enhanced with focused courses in computer applications, statistical analysis and the criminal intelligence process. Faculty members have first-hand experience in the field, and deliver classes including Practical Applications in Crime Analysis, Criminal Intelligence, Theories of Crime Analysis, Geographic Information Systems in Criminal Justice, and Crime Analysis Field Project. Graduates with this concentration have the practical credentials they need to move ahead in the criminal justice field.
With an Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Crime Analysis from Tiffin University, you can acquire the career-relevant competencies you need to achieve real-world success in South Carolina and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. Don't put your career on the back burner: enhance your prospects and maximize your earning potential by enrolling in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011