Enhance Your Career Prospects in Pennsylvania with an Online MS in CJ with a Concentration in Crime Analysis from Tiffin University
If you reside in Pennsylvania and your desired career path requires a job-focused Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Crime Analysis, look no further than the convenient, career-oriented program at Tiffin University. Our graduate program focuses on hands-on training and is taught by faculty members who have extensive first-hand experience in their field, which means students are able to acquire skills valued by employers and make real progress towards their specific career goals. In addition, studying online means you can enroll at a time that suits you, take classes at your own pace, and even complete your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional program — even if you already work part-time or full-time. Tiffin University can be your first step towards real success in crime analysis: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
Tiffin University's Vital Statistics
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Crime Analyst
- Cyber Intelligence Research Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Victim Services Organizations
- Probation and Parole Officer
- Mental Health Organizations
- Research Assistant
- Criminal Intelligence Analyst
- Criminal Profiler
A Graduate Program that makes a Difference
The Crime Analysis concentration is built on an effective balance of real world experience and class-based studies. Students taking this specialization are able to enhance their Master of Science in Criminal Justice (MS in CJ) studies with courses in computer applications, statistical analysis and the criminal intelligence process. Talented faculty members — many of whom have first-hand experience of the field — deliver classes including Criminal Intelligence, Practical Applications in Crime Analysis, Theories of Crime Analysis, Geographic Information Systems in Criminal Justice, and Crime Analysis Field Project. Graduates with this concentration have the practical credentials they need to move ahead in the criminal justice field.
With an Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Crime Analysis from Tiffin University, you can acquire the career-relevant competencies you need to achieve real-world success in Pennsylvania and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. Now is the time to invest in your future success: enroll in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program today!
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011