Boost Your Career in Ohio with an Online MS in CJ with a Concentration in Crime Analysis from Tiffin University
If an Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Crime Analysis is central to your future success in Ohio, look no further than the career-focused program at Tiffin University. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can enroll at a time that suits you, take classes at your own pace, and even complete your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional program — even if you already work part-time or full-time. With Tiffin University, you can prepare to succeed in crime analysis: apply now or submit the form now to find out how we can help you move your career forward.
Tiffin University: What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Crime Analyst
- Cyber Intelligence Research Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Victim Services Organizations
- Probation and Parole Officer
- Mental Health Organizations
- Research Assistant
- Criminal Intelligence Analyst
- Criminal Profiler
A Practical Graduate Program
If you're looking for an effective combination of real world experience and class-based studies, our Crime Analysis concentration is for you. Students taking this concentration have the opportunity to enhance their Master of Science in Criminal Justice (MS in CJ) studies with focused courses in computer applications, statistical analysis and the criminal intelligence process. Classes are delivered by industry-experienced faculty members who encourage debate, and include Theories of Crime Analysis, Practical Applications in Crime Analysis, Geographic Information Systems in Criminal Justice, Criminal Intelligence, and Crime Analysis Field Project. Graduates with this concentration have the practical credentials they need to move ahead in the criminal justice field.
When you earn your Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Crime Analysis from Tiffin University, you can reap the benefits of a career-focused education and take tangible steps towards real-world success in Ohio and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. It's time to make an investment in your future success: enroll in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program that can enhance your prospects — and your earning potential.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011