Succeed in Michigan with an Online MS in CJ with a Concentration in Crime Analysis from Tiffin University
An Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Crime Analysis could be the key to career success in Michigan when you enroll in Tiffin University's job-focused program. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can balance your degree with part-time or full-time employment and take classes at your own pace — perhaps even earning your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional on-campus program. Tiffin University can be your first step towards real success in crime analysis: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
Tiffin University's Vital Statistics
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Crime Analyst
- Cyber Intelligence Research Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Victim Services Organizations
- Probation and Parole Officer
- Mental Health Organizations
- Research Assistant
- Criminal Intelligence Analyst
- Criminal Profiler
A Practical Graduate Program
The Crime Analysis concentration is built on an effective balance of real world experience and class-based studies. Students taking this specialization are able to enhance their Master of Science in Criminal Justice (MS in CJ) studies with courses in computer applications, statistical analysis and the criminal intelligence process. Talented faculty members — many of whom have first-hand experience of the field — deliver classes including Criminal Intelligence, Practical Applications in Crime Analysis, Theories of Crime Analysis, Geographic Information Systems in Criminal Justice, and Crime Analysis Field Project. Graduates with this concentration have the practical credentials they need to move ahead in the criminal justice field.
When you earn your Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Crime Analysis from Tiffin University, you can reap the benefits of a career-focused education and take tangible steps towards real-world success in Michigan and beyond. Thanks to our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and career-oriented training, our students graduate with an edge over their competitors in the job market. Don't put your career on the back burner: enhance your prospects and maximize your earning potential by enrolling in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011