Succeed in South Carolina with an Online MS in CJ with a Concentration in Criminal Behavior from Tiffin University
An Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Criminal Behavior could be the key to career success in South Carolina when you enroll in Tiffin University's job-focused program. Our graduate programs are led by established, industry-experienced instructors who appreciate the kind of competencies valued by employers — so you can be confident that our hands-on training focuses on specific career goals and maximizing your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can enroll at a time that suits you, take classes at your own pace, and even complete your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional program — even if you already work part-time or full-time. Tiffin University can be your first step towards real success in criminal behavior: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
Tiffin University at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Federal Agencies (DEA, FBI, DHS, USSS, CIA, CBP, Postal Services, TSA, NASIC, etc.)
- Victim Services Organizations
- Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation Center
- Behavioral Health Specialist (non-therapy/ non-clinical)
- Re-entry Specialist
Make a Difference with our Graduate Program
If your desired career path involves empirical research in critical criminal justice or working with offenders and victims in clinical settings, the Criminal Behavior concentration is ideal preparation. Students focus on advanced concepts in crisis intervention, psychopathology and research methods, and investigate the complicated interaction between psychology and the criminal justice system. Specific classes include Cultural Competence in Professional Practice, Psychological Assessment Theory and Practice, Mental Health Law, Criminogenic Psychopathology, and Drug Abuse and Society.
With an Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Criminal Behavior from Tiffin University, you can acquire the career-relevant competencies you need to achieve real-world success in South Carolina and beyond. Thanks to our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and career-oriented training, our students graduate with an edge over their competitors in the job market. It's time to make an investment in your future success: enroll in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program that can enhance your prospects — and your earning potential.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011
Note: The ability to practice as a professional psychologist or as a professional mental health counselor—is highly regulated in all states. Learners who intend to seek licensure or certification should check licensing requirements in their home state. TU programs (with the exception of the on-campus Addictions Counseling program) do not directly prepare one for practice as a counselor or psychologist.