Get Ahead in Pennsylvania with an Online MS in CJ with a Concentration in Criminal Behavior from Tiffin University
If an Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Criminal Behavior is central to your future success in Pennsylvania, look no further than the career-focused program at Tiffin University. Our established, industry-experienced instructors are here to help aspiring professionals gain the job-relevant skills they need to succeed — so you can expect a graduate program that focuses on hands-on training, enabling you to move your career ahead and boost your earning potential. There's also the added convenience of online studies, which means you can take classes at the pace that suits you best and even finish your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in an on-campus program — even if you're in part-time or full-time employment. Tiffin University can be your first step towards real success in criminal behavior: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
Tiffin University's Vital Statistics
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Federal Agencies (DEA, FBI, DHS, USSS, CIA, CBP, Postal Services, TSA, NASIC, etc.)
- Victim Services Organizations
- Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation Center
- Behavioral Health Specialist (non-therapy/ non-clinical)
- Re-entry Specialist
A Practical Graduate Program
If you want to take up an occupation that involves working with offenders and victims in clinical settings — or researching empirical responses to critical criminal justice issues — the Criminal Behavior concentration is for you. Students explore concepts in crisis intervention, psychopathology and research methods, and study the ever-changing relationship between psychology and the criminal justice system. Specific classes include Mental Health Law, Psychological Assessment Theory and Practice, Criminogenic Psychopathology, Drug Abuse and Society, and Cultural Competence in Professional Practice.
When you earn your Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Criminal Behavior from Tiffin University, you can reap the benefits of a career-focused education and take tangible steps towards real-world success in Pennsylvania and beyond. Our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training and web-based facilities gives our graduates a real advantage in the workplace. So don't delay: boost your career prospects and earning potential by enrolling in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program at Tiffin University.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011
Note: The ability to practice as a professional psychologist or as a professional mental health counselor—is highly regulated in all states. Learners who intend to seek licensure or certification should check licensing requirements in their home state. TU programs (with the exception of the on-campus Addictions Counseling program) do not directly prepare one for practice as a counselor or psychologist.