Succeed in Ohio with an Online MS in CJ with a Concentration in Criminal Behavior from Tiffin University
If an Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Criminal Behavior is central to your future success in Ohio, look no further than the career-focused program at Tiffin University. Our graduate program focuses on hands-on training and is taught by faculty members who have extensive first-hand experience in their field, which means students are able to acquire skills valued by employers and make real progress towards their specific career goals. In addition, studying online has added benefits compared to on-campus programs, including flexible enrollment dates, the ability to take classes at your own pace and even the potential to earn your degree sooner than if you pursued on-campus graduate studies. With Tiffin University, you can prepare to succeed in criminal behavior: apply now or submit the form now to find out how we can help you move your career forward.
Tiffin University: What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Federal Agencies (DEA, FBI, DHS, USSS, CIA, CBP, Postal Services, TSA, NASIC, etc.)
- Victim Services Organizations
- Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation Center
- Behavioral Health Specialist (non-therapy/ non-clinical)
- Re-entry Specialist
A Graduate Program that Teaches Real Skills
The Criminal Behavior concentration is tailored for those pursuing occupations that involve working with offenders and victims in clinical settings, or researching empirical responses to critical criminal justice issues. Students examine advanced concepts in crisis intervention, psychopathology and research methods, and focus on the evolving relationship between psychology and the criminal justice system. Specific classes include Criminogenic Psychopathology, Mental Health Law, Drug Abuse and Society, Psychological Assessment Theory and Practice, and Cultural Competence in Professional Practice.
You can be confident that earning an Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Criminal Behavior at Tiffin University is a tangible step towards real career success in Ohio and beyond. Our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training and web-based facilities gives our graduates a real advantage in the workplace. So don't delay: boost your career prospects and earning potential by enrolling in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program at Tiffin University.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011
Note: The ability to practice as a professional psychologist or as a professional mental health counselor—is highly regulated in all states. Learners who intend to seek licensure or certification should check licensing requirements in their home state. TU programs (with the exception of the on-campus Addictions Counseling program) do not directly prepare one for practice as a counselor or psychologist.