Get Ahead in North Carolina with an Online MS in CJ with a Concentration in Criminal Behavior from Tiffin University
If your future success in North Carolina depends on a flexible, career-focused Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Criminal Behavior, it's time to enroll at Tiffin University. Our graduate program focuses on hands-on training and is taught by faculty members who have extensive first-hand experience in their field, which means students are able to acquire skills valued by employers and make real progress towards their specific career goals. In addition, studying online means you can balance your degree with part-time or full-time employment and take classes at your own pace — perhaps even earning your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional on-campus program. Tiffin University can be your first step towards real success in criminal behavior: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Federal Agencies (DEA, FBI, DHS, USSS, CIA, CBP, Postal Services, TSA, NASIC, etc.)
- Victim Services Organizations
- Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation Center
- Behavioral Health Specialist (non-therapy/ non-clinical)
- Re-entry Specialist
A Graduate Program that Teaches Real Skills
The Criminal Behavior concentration is the ideal preparation for those who want to pursue career paths that involve working with offenders and victims in clinical settings, or researching empirical responses to critical criminal justice issues. Students gain a comprehensive understanding of concepts in crisis intervention, psychopathology and research methods, and explore the complex interface between psychology and the criminal justice system. Specific classes include Cultural Competence in Professional Practice, Drug Abuse and Society, Criminogenic Psychopathology, Mental Health Law, and Psychological Assessment Theory and Practice.
With an Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Criminal Behavior from Tiffin University, you can acquire the career-relevant competencies you need to achieve real-world success in North Carolina and beyond. We offer a unique combination of hands-on training, industry-experienced instructors and innovative web-based learning in order to give our graduates an edge in the job market. Now is the time to invest in your future success: enroll in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program today!
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011
Note: The ability to practice as a professional psychologist or as a professional mental health counselor—is highly regulated in all states. Learners who intend to seek licensure or certification should check licensing requirements in their home state. TU programs (with the exception of the on-campus Addictions Counseling program) do not directly prepare one for practice as a counselor or psychologist.