Boost Your Career in Kentucky with an Online MS in CJ with a Concentration in Criminal Behavior from Tiffin University
If an Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Criminal Behavior is central to your future success in Kentucky, look no further than the career-focused program at Tiffin University. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. There's also the added convenience of online studies, which means you can take classes at the pace that suits you best and even finish your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in an on-campus program — even if you're in part-time or full-time employment. Tiffin University can be your first step towards real success in criminal behavior: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
Tiffin University: What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Federal Agencies (DEA, FBI, DHS, USSS, CIA, CBP, Postal Services, TSA, NASIC, etc.)
- Victim Services Organizations
- Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation Center
- Behavioral Health Specialist (non-therapy/ non-clinical)
- Re-entry Specialist
Make a Difference with our Graduate Program
The Criminal Behavior concentration is tailored for those pursuing occupations that involve working with offenders and victims in clinical settings, or researching empirical responses to critical criminal justice issues. Students examine advanced concepts in crisis intervention, psychopathology and research methods, and focus on the evolving relationship between psychology and the criminal justice system. Specific classes include Criminogenic Psychopathology, Mental Health Law, Drug Abuse and Society, Psychological Assessment Theory and Practice, and Cultural Competence in Professional Practice.
You can be confident that earning an Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Criminal Behavior at Tiffin University is a tangible step towards real career success in Kentucky and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. Now is the time to invest in your future success: enroll in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program today!
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011
Note: The ability to practice as a professional psychologist or as a professional mental health counselor—is highly regulated in all states. Learners who intend to seek licensure or certification should check licensing requirements in their home state. TU programs (with the exception of the on-campus Addictions Counseling program) do not directly prepare one for practice as a counselor or psychologist.