Go Further with an Online MS in CJ with a Concentration in Criminal Behavior from Tiffin University
Ready for a more enriching, rewarding career? Consider earning an Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Criminal Behavior from Tiffin University. In addition to being a private, accredited University, we're dedicated to offering a real-world education: one that is hands-on, industry-focused and affordably priced, which means you don't have to put off enriching your career or maximizing your earning potential any longer. You will be taught by faculty members with backgrounds in criminal behavior and benefit from their insights into the history, prevailing trends and future outlook of the industry. With Tiffin University, success is within reach: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Behavioral Health Specialist (non-therapy/ non-clinical)
- Mental Health Worker (non-therapy/non-clinical)
- Re-entry Specialist
- Social Services Manager
The Graduate Program You Need to Succeed
The Criminal Behavior concentration, available as part of our Master of Science in Criminal Justice (MS in CJ) degree program, focuses on the integral link between psychology and the criminal justice system. Students have the opportunity to acquire expertise in crisis intervention, psychopathology, research methods and more. Classes are delivered online and include: Criminogenic Psychopathology, Mental Health Law, Drug Abuse and Society, Psychological Assessment Theory and Practice, and Cultural Competence in Professional Practice. If you have questions about earning your Criminal Behavior degree from Tiffin University, please complete our online form today!
When you choose to earn your Online MS in CJ with a concentration in Criminal Behavior from Tiffin University, you can expect to receive a career-focused education designed for real-world success — but that’s not all. You will have knowledgeable and experienced professors, helpful online resources and valuable support services on your side, all adding up to an indispensable learning experience that can help you accomplish your professional goals. In addition, this is an online program, which means flexible start dates and the freedom to set your own pace — take one or multiple classes at a time, depending on how quickly you want to complete your degree. Get the right education at the right time: apply to Tiffin University today!
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011
Note: The ability to practice as a professional psychologist or as a professional mental health counselor—is highly regulated in all states. Learners who intend to seek licensure or certification should check licensing requirements in their home state. TU programs (with the exception of the on-campus Addictions Counseling program) do not directly prepare one for practice as a counselor or psychologist.