Go Further with an Online Masters in Criminal Behavior from Tiffin University
Take your career to the next level with an online Masters in Criminal Behavior from Tiffin University. As an accredited, professionally focused institution, we offer a flexible, affordable and hands-on education you can put to use in the real world, which means you can transform your future and maximize your earning potential sooner than you think. Study from professors who have worked, or currently work, in the criminal behavior field, and learn more about the history, current state and future projections of this industry. Don't put your future on hold any longer: apply to Tiffin University today!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Behavioral Health Specialist (non-therapy/ non-clinical)
- Mental Health Worker (non-therapy/non-clinical)
- Re-entry Specialist
- Social Services Manager
A Graduate Program That Can Take You Places
The Criminal Behavior concentration, available as part of our Master of Science in Criminal Justice (MSCJ) degree program, focuses on the integral link between psychology and the criminal justice system. Students have the opportunity to acquire expertise in crisis intervention, psychopathology, research methods and more. Classes are delivered online and include: Criminogenic Psychopathology, Mental Health Law, Drug Abuse and Society, Psychological Assessment Theory and Practice, and Cultural Competence in Professional Practice. If you have questions about earning your Criminal Behavior degree from Tiffin University, please complete our online form today!
Receiving an online Masters in Criminal Behavior from Tiffin University means equipping yourself with an industry-relevant education that you can put to use in the real world — and much, much more. You will have knowledgeable and experienced professors, helpful online resources and valuable support services on your side, all adding up to an indispensable learning experience that can help you accomplish your professional goals. In addition, this is an online program, which means flexible start dates and the freedom to set your own pace — take one or multiple classes at a time, depending on how quickly you want to complete your degree. There’s no better time than now to take charge of your future: enroll in Tiffin University’s flexible, convenient and competitively priced graduate degree program today!
Companies that hire Tiffin Graduates
- Cleveland Clinic
- State of Ohio
- US Federal Government
- US Marshals Service
- United States Air Force
- United States Army
- United States Navy
- United States Coast Guard
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011
Note: The ability to practice as a professional psychologist or as a professional mental health counselor—is highly regulated in all states. Learners who intend to seek licensure or certification should check licensing requirements in their home state. TU programs (with the exception of the on-campus Addictions Counseling program) do not directly prepare one for practice as a counselor or psychologist.