Boost Your Career in North Carolina with an Online MBA in Sports Management from Tiffin University
If you reside in North Carolina and your desired career path requires a job-focused online MBA in Sports Management, look no further than the convenient, career-oriented program at Tiffin University. Our graduate program focuses on hands-on training and is taught by faculty members who have extensive first-hand experience in their field, which means students are able to acquire skills valued by employers and make real progress towards their specific career goals. In addition, studying online means you can balance your degree with part-time or full-time employment and take classes at your own pace — perhaps even earning your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional on-campus program. With Tiffin University, you can make real progress towards success in the field of sports management, so fill out the form to learn more or start your application now!
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Sporting Event Coordinator
- Marketing Consultant
- Program and Facility Manager
- Sport Sponsorship Specialist
- Operations Assistant
- Community & Public Relations Manager
- Partnership Assistant
A Graduate Program that Teaches Real Skills
Tiffin University's popular Sports Management MBA has attracted top working professionals from a wide range of sectors. In fact, alumni an NFL Vice President, an NHL video analyst, a PGA tournament director and many more established individuals in pro sports. We've tailored this program to emphasize the practical application of critical administrative skills in the world of sport. As a result, Tiffin graduates are well placed to reach their personal, educational and professional objectives in a sport-specific environment.
With an online MBA in Sports Management from Tiffin University, you can acquire the career-relevant competencies you need to achieve real-world success in North Carolina and beyond. Thanks to our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and career-oriented training, our students graduate with an edge over their competitors in the job market. Now is the time to invest in your future success: enroll in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program today!
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011