Get Ahead in New York with an Online MBA in Sports Management from Tiffin University
An online MBA in Sports Management could be the key to career success in New York when you enroll in Tiffin University's job-focused program. Our graduate programs are led by established, industry-experienced instructors who appreciate the kind of competencies valued by employers — so you can be confident that our hands-on training focuses on specific career goals and maximizing your earning potential. There's also the added convenience of online studies, which means you can take classes at the pace that suits you best and even finish your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in an on-campus program — even if you're in part-time or full-time employment. With Tiffin University, you can make real progress towards success in the field of sports management, so fill out the form to learn more or start your application now!
Tiffin University at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Sporting Event Coordinator
- Marketing Consultant
- Program and Facility Manager
- Sport Sponsorship Specialist
- Operations Assistant
- Community & Public Relations Manager
- Partnership Assistant
A Graduate Program that makes a Difference
Top professionals attend Tiffin University's Sports Management MBA - so you could find yourself studying in the same class as an NFL Vice President, an NCAA tournament director or a video analyst for the NHL. The program centers on critical thinking skills and ethical decision-making practices that are particular to specific sports. The objective is to help students reach their personal, educational and professional goals in a sport-specific environment.
When you earn an online MBA in Sports Management at Tiffin University, you can be confident that the skills and knowledge you acquire will help you achieve real-world success in New York and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. So don't delay: boost your career prospects and earning potential by enrolling in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program at Tiffin University.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011