Get Ahead in Michigan with an Online MBA in Sports Management from Tiffin University
If you reside in Michigan and your desired career path requires a job-focused online MBA in Sports Management, look no further than the convenient, career-oriented program at Tiffin University. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can enroll at a time that suits you, take classes at your own pace, and even complete your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional program — even if you already work part-time or full-time. With Tiffin University, you can prepare to succeed in sports management: apply now or submit the form now to find out how we can help you move your career forward.
Tiffin University's Vital Statistics
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Sporting Event Coordinator
- Marketing Consultant
- Program and Facility Manager
- Sport Sponsorship Specialist
- Operations Assistant
- Community & Public Relations Manager
- Partnership Assistant
A Practical Graduate Program
Tiffin University's Sports Management MBA attracts some of the industry's top professionals, from PGA tournament directors to NFL video analysts. This program promotes critical thinking skills and ethical decision-making practices in a chosen sport industry segment. The primary goal is to help students reach their personal, educational and professional objectives in a sport-specific environment.
When you earn your online MBA in Sports Management from Tiffin University, you can reap the benefits of a career-focused education and take tangible steps towards real-world success in Michigan and beyond. We offer a unique combination of hands-on training, industry-experienced instructors and innovative web-based learning in order to give our graduates an edge in the job market. Don't put your career on the back burner: enhance your prospects and maximize your earning potential by enrolling in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011