Succeed in Kentucky with an Online MBA in Sports Management from Tiffin University
If you reside in Kentucky and your desired career path requires a job-focused online MBA in Sports Management, look no further than the convenient, career-oriented program at Tiffin University. Our graduate program focuses on hands-on training and is taught by faculty members who have extensive first-hand experience in their field, which means students are able to acquire skills valued by employers and make real progress towards their specific career goals. There's also the added convenience of online studies, which means you can take classes at the pace that suits you best and even finish your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in an on-campus program — even if you're in part-time or full-time employment. With Tiffin University, you can prepare to succeed in sports management: apply now or submit the form now to find out how we can help you move your career forward.
Tiffin University: What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Sporting Event Coordinator
- Marketing Consultant
- Program and Facility Manager
- Sport Sponsorship Specialist
- Operations Assistant
- Community & Public Relations Manager
- Partnership Assistant
Make a Difference with our Graduate Program
Tiffin University's Sports Management MBA has attracted top professionals from all sectors of the industry, which means your fellow alumni could include a Vice President from the NFL, a tournament director for the PGA or a video analyst for MLS. The program emphasizes the industry's most important critical thinking and ethical decision-making skills. The primary goal of the concentration is to give students the opportunity to reach their personal, educational and professional objectives in a sport-specific environment.
When you earn your online MBA in Sports Management from Tiffin University, you can reap the benefits of a career-focused education and take tangible steps towards real-world success in Kentucky and beyond. Our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training and web-based facilities gives our graduates a real advantage in the workplace. It's time to make an investment in your future success: enroll in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program that can enhance your prospects — and your earning potential.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011