Enhance Your Career Prospects in West Virginia with an Online MBA in Marketing from Tiffin University
An online MBA in Marketing could be the key to career success in West Virginia when you enroll in Tiffin University's job-focused program. Our established, industry-experienced instructors are here to help aspiring professionals gain the job-relevant skills they need to succeed — so you can expect a graduate program that focuses on hands-on training, enabling you to move your career ahead and boost your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can balance your degree with part-time or full-time employment and take classes at your own pace — perhaps even earning your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional on-campus program. With Tiffin University, you can make real progress towards success in the field of marketing, so fill out the form to learn more or start your application now!
Tiffin University: What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Marketing Agencies
- Sales Departments
- Financial Institutions
- Not-For-Profit Institutions
- Private and Public Corporations
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Recreational Facilities
- Real Estate Brokers
A Graduate Program that makes a Difference
Our MBA program's Marketing concentration focuses on the advanced knowledge demanded by today's competitive business world. Students examine common practices and techniques and study the basics of international marketing campaigns. In-depth explorations of sponsorship and endorsement arrangements enable students to develop critical competencies for lasting success in the industry.
When you earn your online MBA in Marketing from Tiffin University, you can reap the benefits of a career-focused education and take tangible steps towards real-world success in West Virginia and beyond. Thanks to our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and career-oriented training, our students graduate with an edge over their competitors in the job market. It's time to make an investment in your future success: enroll in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program that can enhance your prospects — and your earning potential.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011