Get Ahead in West Virginia with an Online MBA in Leadership from Tiffin University
If an online MBA in Leadership is central to your future success in West Virginia, look no further than the career-focused program at Tiffin University. Our graduate program focuses on hands-on training and is taught by faculty members who have extensive first-hand experience in their field, which means students are able to acquire skills valued by employers and make real progress towards their specific career goals. In addition, studying online means you can enroll at a time that suits you, take classes at your own pace, and even complete your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional program — even if you already work part-time or full-time. Tiffin University can be your first step towards real success in leadership: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
Tiffin University: What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Not-For-Profit Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Private and Public Corporations
- Armed Forces
- Public Transit Systems
- Appraisal Firms
- Real Estate Brokers
A Graduate Program that Teaches Real Skills
Whether you already work or want to work in education, health care, social services, government or business, our Leadership concentration is designed to help you move your career to the next level. Take advantage of the opportunity to acquire hands-on leadership competencies. Coursework features advanced concepts in leadership frameworks, decision-making and managerial skills, as well as classes in Statistical Methods for Managers, Legal and Ethical Issues, Organizational Leadership and Group Performance, Leading Organizational Change, and Strategic Management.
When you earn your online MBA in Leadership from Tiffin University, you can reap the benefits of a career-focused education and take tangible steps towards real-world success in West Virginia and beyond. Our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training and web-based facilities gives our graduates a real advantage in the workplace. Don't put your career on the back burner: enhance your prospects and maximize your earning potential by enrolling in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011