Boost Your Career in Texas with an Online MBA in Leadership from Tiffin University
An online MBA in Leadership could be the key to career success in Texas when you enroll in Tiffin University's job-focused program. Our graduate programs are led by established, industry-experienced instructors who appreciate the kind of competencies valued by employers — so you can be confident that our hands-on training focuses on specific career goals and maximizing your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can enroll at a time that suits you, take classes at your own pace, and even complete your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional program — even if you already work part-time or full-time. With Tiffin University, you can make real progress towards success in the field of leadership, so fill out the form to learn more or start your application now!
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Not-For-Profit Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Private and Public Corporations
- Armed Forces
- Public Transit Systems
- Appraisal Firms
- Real Estate Brokers
A Graduate Program that Teaches Real Skills
Our Leadership concentration enhances career prospects — whether you already work or want to work in education, health care, social services, government or business. You will enjoy the opportunity to build a practical leadership skill set. Coursework focuses on leadership frameworks, decision-making and managerial skills, and there are classes in Statistical Methods for Managers, Organizational Leadership and Group Performance, Legal and Ethical Issues, Strategic Management, and Leading Organizational Change.
When you earn an online MBA in Leadership at Tiffin University, you can be confident that the skills and knowledge you acquire will help you achieve real-world success in Texas and beyond. Thanks to our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and career-oriented training, our students graduate with an edge over their competitors in the job market. Don't put your career on the back burner: enhance your prospects and maximize your earning potential by enrolling in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011