Boost Your Career in Pennsylvania with an Online MBA in Leadership from Tiffin University
If your future success in Pennsylvania depends on a flexible, career-focused online MBA in Leadership, it's time to enroll at Tiffin University. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can balance your degree with part-time or full-time employment and take classes at your own pace — perhaps even earning your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional on-campus program. With Tiffin University, you can prepare to succeed in leadership: apply now or submit the form now to find out how we can help you move your career forward.
Tiffin University's Vital Statistics
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Not-For-Profit Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Private and Public Corporations
- Armed Forces
- Public Transit Systems
- Appraisal Firms
- Real Estate Brokers
A Practical Graduate Program
Whether you already work or want to work in education, health care, social services, government or business, the Leadership concentration can help enhance your professional prospects. You will be able to gain a comprehensive set of leadership competencies. Coursework includes leadership frameworks, decision-making and managerial skills, as well as classes in Statistical Methods for Managers, Leading Organizational Change, Organizational Leadership and Group Performance, Legal and Ethical Issues, and Strategic Management.
With an online MBA in Leadership from Tiffin University, you can acquire the career-relevant competencies you need to achieve real-world success in Pennsylvania and beyond. We offer a unique combination of hands-on training, industry-experienced instructors and innovative web-based learning in order to give our graduates an edge in the job market. Don't put your career on the back burner: enhance your prospects and maximize your earning potential by enrolling in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011