Get Ahead in North Carolina with an Online MBA in Leadership from Tiffin University
If an online MBA in Leadership is central to your future success in North Carolina, look no further than the career-focused program at Tiffin University. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. There's also the added convenience of online studies, which means you can take classes at the pace that suits you best and even finish your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in an on-campus program — even if you're in part-time or full-time employment. With Tiffin University, you can make real progress towards success in the field of leadership, so fill out the form to learn more or start your application now!
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Not-For-Profit Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Private and Public Corporations
- Armed Forces
- Public Transit Systems
- Appraisal Firms
- Real Estate Brokers
A Practical Graduate Program
Our Leadership concentration enhances career prospects — whether you already work or want to work in education, health care, social services, government or business. You will enjoy the opportunity to build a practical leadership skill set. Coursework focuses on leadership frameworks, decision-making and managerial skills, and there are classes in Statistical Methods for Managers, Organizational Leadership and Group Performance, Legal and Ethical Issues, Strategic Management, and Leading Organizational Change.
With an online MBA in Leadership from Tiffin University, you can acquire the career-relevant competencies you need to achieve real-world success in North Carolina and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. So don't delay: boost your career prospects and earning potential by enrolling in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program at Tiffin University.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011