Get Ahead in Indiana with an Online MBA in Leadership from Tiffin University
If your future success in Indiana depends on a flexible, career-focused online MBA in Leadership, it's time to enroll at Tiffin University. Our established, industry-experienced instructors are here to help aspiring professionals gain the job-relevant skills they need to succeed — so you can expect a graduate program that focuses on hands-on training, enabling you to move your career ahead and boost your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can balance your degree with part-time or full-time employment and take classes at your own pace — perhaps even earning your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional on-campus program. Tiffin University can be your first step towards real success in leadership: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Not-For-Profit Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Private and Public Corporations
- Armed Forces
- Public Transit Systems
- Appraisal Firms
- Real Estate Brokers
A Graduate Program that makes a Difference
Our Leadership concentration enhances career prospects — whether you already work or want to work in education, health care, social services, government or business. You will enjoy the opportunity to build a practical leadership skill set. Coursework focuses on leadership frameworks, decision-making and managerial skills, and there are classes in Statistical Methods for Managers, Organizational Leadership and Group Performance, Legal and Ethical Issues, Strategic Management, and Leading Organizational Change.
With an online MBA in Leadership from Tiffin University, you can acquire the career-relevant competencies you need to achieve real-world success in Indiana and beyond. We offer a unique combination of hands-on training, industry-experienced instructors and innovative web-based learning in order to give our graduates an edge in the job market. It's time to make an investment in your future success: enroll in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program that can enhance your prospects — and your earning potential.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011